Benito Jacovitti (March 19, 1923 - December 3, 1997) was born in Termoli, Italy. In 1956 he began working for the newspaper Il Giormo, where Cocco Bill was born. Ten years later he join Il Corriere dei Piccoli.
© 1966. Signature mostly on first strip of page [JAC 66]. Page numbering as a piece of paper at the end of each page. 33 pgs.
Note: On pages 3 to 18 extra, moderately big and visible box in the end.
Reprint changes (page altering):
FIN: The box on pages 3 to 18 are colored but empty.
YSL1: Practically every single frame redrawn higher from the top. All page numbering and boxes redrawn away.
- Giorno dei Ragazzi #16–48 (1966)
- Vol. "Jacovitti", Piero Dami (1974)
- Il giorno di Cocco Bill (2009). 27 pgs. Color.
- [FIN*]: "Cocco Bill ja bää-bää-rosvot". 33 pgs. Color.
- [SPA]: Cocobil: "El gran lobo". 33?? pgs. Color.
- [YSL1]: "Banda velikog vuka". 33 pgs. B&W.
- [YSL2]: "Sam protiv Velikog Vuka", 2 parts. 18+13 pgs (!).
Cocco Bill is after sheep thiefs and their wolf head leader. He meets also a cougar and scary Indian medicineman and his chatty skull the Death.
[* Opening page excerpt from the Finnish edition]
- The original Cocco Bill
- The original Zorro Kid
- The other originals
- Jacovitti in Brazil
- Jacovitti in Finland
- Jacovitti in France
- Jacovitti in Germany
- Jacovitti in Greece
- Jacovitti in Hungary
- Jacovitti in the Netherlands
- Jacovitti in Norway
- Jacovitti in Spain
- Jacovitti in Sweden
- Jacovitti in Yugoslavia
Copyright © 2009 Heart-Attack-Series, Ink!
Created: October 28, 2009. Modified: November 30, 2014.