IMDb: Cooper assumes the life of Dougie Jones, as Gordon, Rosenfield and Preston investigate the situation surrounding Cooper’s doppelganger.
- 0:00:00 Twin Peaks logo, theme song and opening credits.
- Edited by Duwayne Dunham
Silver Mustang Casino
- 0:01:37 Silver Mustang Casino
- Siren on
- Special Agent Dale Cooper as Dougie Jones: “Hello!”
- The staff runs around for Cooper/Dougie’s jackpots
- “How many Jackpots?”
- “So far, 29 Mega Jackpots”
- Lady Slot-Addict: “Mr. Jackpot! Mr. Jackpot! Tell me which one?”
- Cooper/Dougie points at one slot machines and Lady wins
- “Now 30!”
- Lady thanks Cooper/Dougie a lot and repeats, “My Jackpot!”
- Bill Shaker from L.I. Chemicals with his wife Candy Shaker recognizes Dougie and tries to talk with him. Dougie mostly repeats Bill’s line. Bill calls him Dougie Jones and Cooper/Dougie repeats it. Bill realizes Cooper/Dougie is slimmer and with a new haircut
- “Home”, Cooper/Dougie repeats after Bill. Candy asks where is his home and Bill gets upset. “He knows where his home is. — Lancelot Court. The house with red door. Not far from here. Maybe 6 or 8 dollar cap ride.”
- “Something must have happened”, Candy says. Bill points out for cap line and Cooper/Dougie leaves.
- “Is he okay?” Candy asks from his husband. “I don’t think he’s okay.”
- Before Cooper/Dougie left the casino, the clerk catches him and brings to manager.
Casino Manager Room
- 0:06:20 The clerk makes Cooper/Dogie to sit down and makes a hand sign to manager that the guy is crazy.
- Cooper/Dougie is interested of red toy on a manager’s desk
- Manager shows the winning money to Cooper/Dougie. He does not show much of interest on them. There is still a guard and a clerk behind Cooper/Dougie in a room during conversation
- “Is there anything we can help?”, the manager asks.
- “Call for a help”, Cooper/Dougie says
- Cooper/Dougie repeats separate words from the manager’s talk: “Who”, “Home”, “Lancelot Court, cap ride”, “Dougie Jones”.
- “Limo for Mr. Jones”, says the manager
- Cooper/Dougie imitates the manager’s movements
- “Or night”, Cooper/Dougie repeats, and then he pays attention of surveillance camera on the roof. “That’s right. We’re watching you, Mr. ‘Jones’!”
- Cooper/Dougie sits in the back of the limo with all the money on his laps
- The chauffeur cannot find the address
- “Red door”, repeats Cooper/Dougie, “Red door”.
- Suddenly chauffeur finds the red door. The street number is 25140, Lancelot Court. The limo stops, the chauffeur gets Cooper/Dougie out of the car, they wait an awful long time while Cooper/Dougie stands next to the lime.
- An owl flies above them in the dark
- Finally Dougie’s wife walks out of the house, slaps on Cooper/Dougie’s face and escorts him inside. “Where have you been? Three days without a word! You don’t show up on work! And you missed Johnny Jim’s birthday!”
- 0:13:03 Inside at Jones’ house
- “What have you been doing? Where’d you get that black suit? And a haircut!”, the wife question Cooper/Dougie.
- “There’s thousands and thousands of dollars here!”, the wife realizes from Cooper/Dougie’s bag. “Where did you get this? Did you get this from the Silver Mustang! Don’t tell me you hit the Jackpot!”
- “Mr. Jackpots”, Cooper/Dougie repeats
- “There’s enough here to pay them back!”, the wife realizes.
- “Of my life”, Cooper/Dougie repeats, “Home”
- 0:15:33 FBI Deputy Director Gordon Cole goes to meet The Chief of Staff Denise Bryson. Bill Kennedy escorts him there
- “Where is she?” Gordon Cole shouts. “How’s Marth? She ever fixed that thing with Paul?”
- “Paul is now on a North Pole”, answer Bill
- Gordon Cole waits Denise Bryson alone. Gordon pays attention there is a bouquet of flowers on a chair
- Denise walks in, he’s now she. They talk about Cooper.
- “You are taking [FBI] Agent [Tammy] Preston with you. Really, Gordon! Well, I know your profile, Gordon. Beautiful agent, bearly thirty.”
- “I’m old school, Denise. You know that”, Gordon answers.
- Gordon Cole talks about the past with Denise when she was still he, Gordon helped him a lot from troubles
- “Tammy, Tammy is so beautiful”, Denise says and Gordon makes a compliment for Denise about her looks
- “Your birds fly?” Gordon asks from Denise
- “Good luck,” Denise relies.
- “Ten four, good buddy”, Gordon says back and he leaves
Twin Peaks Sheriff’s Department
- 0:19.40 Twin Peaks Sheriff’s Department
- Lucy Brennan is on a phone talking about the thermostat.
- 0:00:00 xxx
- 0:00:00 The ending credits
- 0:00:00 The End
(from IMDb/April 12, 2019)
|Mark Frost||…||(written by) &|
|David Lynch||…||(written by)|
Cast (in credits order) complete, awaiting verification
Created: April 12, 2019. Last updated: April 11, 2021 at 6:33 am