The Kenny Everett Television Show
[ Home ] [ Thames Episodes ] [ BBC Episodes ] [ Cleo Rocos ]
Season 1, Episode 1: Bill Wyman
BBC. Original Air Date—25 February 1982. Time: 20:00 to 20:30.
Authors: Ray Cameron, Barry Cryer, Kenny Everett
Cast: Kenny Everett, John Arnatt, Frederick Jaeger, John Junkin, Oscar Quitak, Johnny Shannon
Cleo Rocos, Kate Rabette, Paula Sommers, Lesley Ann Wootten
Special guest appearances: Lionel Blair, Simon Candell, Billy Connolly, William Rushton, Shela Steafel, Terry Wogan
Producer: Bill Wilson
"I Like Electro People", written by Kenny Young
[ BBC Seasons 01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | Extra ]
[ BBC Season 01 Episodes #01 | #02 | #03 | #04 | #05 | #06 | #07 | #08 | Best #01 | Extras #01 | #02 ]
- Jean D'Arc: Bonfire
- "Dino De Horrendous Productions..."
"...In the association with BBC presents..."
"...The Kenny Something Television Show"
- Frenchman Marcel Wave: French / English language differences
- Talking about current state of politics with Cleo Rocos
- Construction workers: Shakespeare
- British politician, Variation #1
- Indian guru: Who am I?
- Short insert with girls (including Cleo Rocos) in undergarment
- Ken with TVs: American handy device to lift loo-seat
- Abraham Lincoln, what really happened: You are on my way
- Medieval torture with Cleo Rocos, Cleo chating with Ken
- The punk Gizzard Puke: A naughty boy
- Short insert with Kenny in red stripe woman dress
- Cupid Stunt: Abattoir massagre
- Celebrity Guest Star (Ken with TVs): Bill Wyman from the Rolling Stones
- Two archaelogist in an Egyptian tomb searching for a sarcophagus
- Ken with TVs: Interviewing Cleo Rocos as Bill Wyman, one of the world greatest lead female inpersonator
- MUSIC CLIP: "Je suis un Rock Star" by Bill Wyman
- A punk and a British gentleman in a subway, Kenny as a gent: You can get killed in here
- Spiderman: Cut!
- Chance of History: Hitler's shoes
- Spiderman: Fly [Appeared also in BestPT]
- Indian guru: Life is an orange
- Kenny with a woman in a bed: Is there someone else?
- Frenchman Marcel Wave: A man does it standing up, a woman sitting down and a dog on three legs
- A Medieval scene: Why a prisoner did not confess yet?
- In London 1990 the queen and the king
- Kenny with a woman in a bed: I love you too
- British politician, Variation #2
- Cupid Stunt: 2001 2
- That's the end of the show (with TVs), part BBC S01e01: You, audience
CREATED: October 1, 2008. MODIFIED:
May 15, 2010